Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A call out to the Universe

So, I have some friends back home that just wrote this letter to me. It is really hard to try and see the dance and play of God and the divine destiny we are all living, while my friend who has two beautiful young boys and an amazing husband is going through Cancer. I'm merely sharing this letter with you becuase these are friends who I know and love. Lili has been battling Cancer for over a year now, and she is only in her 30's. The power of prayer can move mountains. Please open your hearts and put it out to the Universe to send some love in whatever form to her. They, as many people on this earth, need it more than ever right now. Blessings....

Now, the letter:
oh, my wonderful friends and family, i hate to burden y'all with our troubles, but i know that you all want to be kept in the moment with this info. after about a month of uncomfortable symptoms, i found myself in the emergency room having ct scans again only to find out that our biggest fear was playing itselft out in my abdomen. apparently the tumors have spread significantly throughout the liver, abdomen, and membranes. after having some fluid drained from the area my oncologist suggested i begin chemo immediately. neither ron nor i hesitated for a moment. so i started another round of chemo yesterday.

it has been an overwhelming 48 hours for us all. thankfully we are already feeling more love and support than we ever feel we are worthy of. so thank you to those who have come in that first wave!

this is such a difficult letter to write. my mind is EVERYWHERE. my concerns are endless. the hope is that the chemo will slow or stop the spread, possibly affect the size of the masses. we need more. we are asking for total healing! so, please, PRAY for me and my boys...pray for ron who is doing an amazing job holding us all together.

after 6 weeks of chemo we will reassess the situation. if things are shrinking...well, we'll keep on. our other option is to seek a private alternative cancer center. these places are QUITE EXPENSIVE and would entail me leaving my family for several weeks at a time. we are considering trying to raise some funds for this endeavour. ($15,000+) so PRAY for this too.

i am so grateful to know so many loving souls, to have so many great friends. i hope you guys know that i love you all.

in love and light.
lili

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home