Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tantric

Blessings,

Today we are doing White Tantric Yoga at the Ashram. It's going to be a great and long day. If you haven't ever done it or heard of it, I suggest everyone tries. You can find out more at www.whitetantricyoga.com. It is such a blessing to be able to do it, but I'm also feeling resistance inside me. I guess it is a Great way to cleanse yourself, but sometimes it's hard to see that you've got That much dust on your ceiling fan (I know it's a weird metaphor, but seriously, mine definitely needs to be cleaned).
So, I'm on the way to make myself shine a little brighter, evolve a bit, and grow in the company of the Holy.

Blessings to you - I'll let you know how it goes
Sat Nam
Gurudarshan

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking out blogs, and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam I DON'T but if they don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for your time.bikram tucson yoga

bikram tucson yoga

 

Post a Comment

<< Home