Monday, November 07, 2005

God bless her journey

Well, my beloved friend Lili just passed out of her physical form today. God bless her. I am really happy that she is out of pain now. It has been a very transformative experience to go through from afar (she is in North Carolina). I have been learning how to tune into her spirit and work in that realm and assist as much as I can. Its been extraordinary to be able to talk to her spirit and help guide as much as I can. I really ... don't have words for it. She is teaching in so many ways about life and about death. I've come to a lot of realizations about the fact that really we are living to die - preparing ourselves for that moment where we can merge with the divine again. I also understand reading from the Guru in a totally different way now. It's as if it is revealing itself more, the more I understand the impermanence of this maya. We have the ability to get caught in the Earth's magnectic field when we pass out of our bodies - and to remember God's name while in our bodies will help us remember it and guide us there when we go - guide us across the terrible world ocean. So, basically I'm changed and since this is the first out of the next 17 days that her soul will journey, I feel like I'm in for a ride of complete learning. I feel so blessed to be apart of this transition in this way. Wah!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 11:53 AM, Blogger Kush said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home