Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Kick Off

Blessings to all

I am sitting here, crystal bracelet on my wrist, comtemplating the journey one takes to become a crstalin form. Activating one's essense so that it vibrates to such an extreme frequency that it is forced to shift and become a different, new crystalized being.

This is the journey I've been finding myself in as of recent. Challanged to let go of those things that do not serve me. Coming to an awareness that I must take full responsibility for everything that I am now, that I have been, and that I will be. Wow. Overwhelming as I step into my destiny, check my soul's mission, and see if it is all aligned. Is it?? Only you know for sure.

So many aspects. But, it is a matter of tuning into your higher path, letting go of old patterning, and setting yourself free in this moment to be God's precious Gem. The Jewel in the Lotus Flower of the Heart.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessings to you too! may you stay cgadikala darsh!you know short form of u'r name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home